Many players use Paysafecard to deposit real money on poker sites. This simple and secure payment method has already established itself among global players and is preferred by many online poker players. Poker sites have adapted accordingly and many providers are offering Paysafecard as a payment method in 2021.
But how exactly do you deposit with your Paysafe card on poker sites? Which providers allow you to make a deposit with Paysafecard? We answer these questions here and also present our ranking of the best online Paysafe Poker sites, as determined by our editorial team.
- Anonymous and secure deposit method
- Accepted by almost all poker sites
- With Paysafecard you can make quick deposits without the involvement of third parties or a credit card.
10 best online poker sites
Step by step: deposit using Paysafecard on poker sites
- First of all, you need to purchase a Paysafecard. The prepaid card can be bought at many retail outlets (see below). Just ask for Paysafecard at the seller’s checkout. You can choose any amount from $5 to $100 per card.
- After that, you will be issued a receipt with a 16-digit numeric code. Handle the check carefully, because the combination of numbers costs money after you buy it and activates the card at the same time.
- Now look for a poker site that has a Paysafecard payment option. We’ve tested all poker rooms that accept Paysafecard payments and have put together a list of the best ones for you, which you can find on this page. Go to the poker room’s virtual cashier and select Paysafecard as your deposit method. You will now be redirected to an external page where you only need to enter the number that you can find on your Paysafecard. Registration and additional information are not required.
- Once you provide this information and submit your deposit order, the $ amount appears in your poker account as a real money balance. You can also use just part of your Paysafecard credit because the amount in $ on your Paysafecard can be divided as often as you like using the same number.
Where can I buy Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is available in many supermarkets, electronics stores, and pharmacies. In addition, voucher cards are sold at many gas stations, kiosks, and lottery ticket offices.
On this website, you can find out where Paysafecard points of sale are located in your area.
You can also get your Paysafecard online, but in this case, you will need a different payment method than cash.
Paysafecard is like cash that you can use to pay online: anonymously, without your personal details, securely and accessible from almost anywhere.
Benefits of paying with Paysafecard in online poker
Making a Paysafecard deposit with online poker providers offers many benefits that you as a player can take advantage of. On the one hand, this card is the only way to make payments to the game provider completely anonymously and without specifying your bank details in the poker room or with a third-party provider, on the other hand, with Paysafecard you have the exclusive opportunity to transfer cash to the poker site without opening a bank account. You can buy a Paysafecard with cash in a store and use it to pay directly to a service provider online without having to register with a payment service or use a bank account.
This anonymity and the ease with which Paysafecard payments can be made online are prompting more and more people use this prepayment method. Paysafecard payment is one of the most popular deposit methods, especially at online casinos and poker rooms. With so many retailers and supermarkets selling Paysafecard in 2021, it won’t be difficult to find a Paysafecard dealer in your area.
Popular mobile poker apps for real money on mobile phones and tablets also support Paysafecard deposits. So you can buy Paysafecard on the go and use it right on your Android smartphone or tablet, as well as on your iPad or iPhone to fund your poker account. This way, you don’t need to enter your bank details from your mobile device on the public Wi-Fi, and you can still fund your poker account securely.
Paysafecard versus other payment methods
|Deposit velocity||Immediate||Immediate||2-3 days||Immediate|
|Payment speed||no payment||24-48 hours.||3-5 days.||No payment|
|Withdrawal commission||–||Commission on receipt of payment||Bank commission||–|
|Security||Very high.||Very high.||High.||High|
Best Paysafecard poker providers in 2021
If you, like many other players, prefer to deposit with Paysafecard in online poker, we have important information for you. Here you will not only find all the poker sites where you can deposit with Paysafecard but also an overview of the best poker sites. On this page, we have compiled a clear ranking of the best Paysafecard poker rooms. These providers also stand out in categories such as software, bonus programs, and games. Just take a look at these pages and decide which provider is best for you personally.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
How does Paysafecard work?
Paysafecard is a prepaid card that can be purchased at many gas stations, supermarkets, kiosks, and retail stores. You can easily find your nearest point of sale on the Paysafecard website by entering your zip code and receiving a 16-digit code receipt upon purchase. Then visit the online poker room of your choice, enter your desired deposit amount and number code, and the money will be immediately added to your poker balance.
Can players pay with Paysafecard on poker sites?
Yes, almost all online poker sites accept Paysafecard deposits.
How secure is Paysafecard payment?
The fact that you don’t need to register anywhere, provide no personal details, and have no credit in another online account makes Paysafecard one of the safest payment methods available. Store the code in a safe place, otherwise, it can be used by other people.
Are there any fees for paying with Paysafecard?
No, the online poker sites we recommend offer free Paysafecard deposits.
Can I also withdraw funds using Paysafecard?
No, payments with Paysafecard are not possible because it is not a credit account. Once you have used your Paysafecard credit, it is useless and cannot be reused. Therefore, if you are making a deposit using Paysafecard, we recommend bank transfer as a practical, easy, and secure withdrawal method.
What are the benefits of paying with Paysafecard?
Paysafecard works just like cash, except that you can use it to pay online. It offers you anonymity, security, and extremely easy handling. Paysafecard is the most popular prepaid card. You can be sure to find your closest point of sale on the Paysafecard website.